ARG’s service steps for Water Damage Restoration:
- Photos of damage
- Water extraction
- Remove wet carpet and pad
- Set up drying equipment
- Remove baseboards/drill holes and vacuum up debris
- Monitor equipment with drying logs
- Documentation for insurance
- Plant base disinfectant for odor control and elimination
- Furniture – Remove and Reset
- Drywall demolition
- Haul debris away to local sanitation station
- Humidity and temperature balance
Flood waters from groundwater seepage will change the pressure inside flooded basements. So be careful if you decide to pump out the water yourself. Flood damage cleanup is a lot of work and requires trained personnel.
Make sure you shut off the electricity where water has come in contact. This will prevent a house fire and other disasters such as soot and smoke damage.
When dealing with water damage restoration, it is important to have the proper equipment to make sure the water cleanup is done to industry standards. Towards the end of our water restoration process, we even test your homes’ air quality with a specialized air quality meter. This ensures your home is healthy for you and your family to return to and that it is back to its pre-loss condition.
Water Damage Restoration is a job for trained professionals that you can count on. Call American Restores Group now.